new symptom

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok so after 8 or 9 Months of chest pain 2 ecgs 2 xrays and 3 different diagnoses of Fibromyalgia, Neuropathic pain and Costochondritis still can't get out of my Head Something's wrong with my Heart as Along with the chest pain I have arm pain Back pain and jaw pain i now have a pain right by the side of my left shoulder blade Which I'm Convinced is another sign.

1 like, 9 replies

Report / Delete

9 Replies

• Posted

Take a deep breath. It would help me to know if you are christian so i know ways to say what i want to say to you. please respond i would love to do all i can to help out as much as possible
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Okay that helps me alot lol. I have been told i give good advice to non-christians but i have been told i am better giving advice to christians because i am one myself. I will be praying for you. i will do my best to help and understand I know in a way what you are talking about because i have HORRIBLE anxiaty rite now mix'd with hormons because i am 14 and going through alot lol. please don't let that effect how searouse you take me. i have been told by my sister and brothers friends who are like 10 yrs older then me i am more mature then them. i go to church and help the adults there through their problems. I am not perfict but to help them i ask God to open my eyes to their heart and let him speak through me! My relationship with God is not perfict as nobody's is. but i reaolize we can only get closer to him and NEVER be too close. I suggest you spend time in the word and pray constently about this and all in GOD'S time will this unravel itself to you. Remember God never puts us through things we can not handle but he puts us through hard times only to make us stronger. I truly feel for you because i tent to freak out myself when things are rong with me. either a weired growing cramp in arm or weired feeling in stomicht. to a head ache i had that lasted like 4 days. turns out the headache was from anxiety and everything else was normal. I am not trying to make this about me i am trying to prove my point that it is SO easy to over react. (Not saying anything to offend you because we ALL do it) if doctors are saying nothing is wrong you could be having chest pains from anxiety. I have before and it TOTALLY freaked me out!!! If you think that there are tests they could do to make you feel better i would try but not till after you try meditation and more prayer and concidering it could be anxiety. God bless you and im sure it will turn out to be nothing at all. cool STAY CHILL
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I really feel for you but don't panic. I've had similar problems after having a virus a few years ago and I'm only 32. I was diagnosed with costrogotrinitis and I thought I may have fibromyalgia but it's a difficult one to diagnose. Since then I e had my heart checked because I was having serious palpitations all the time, I'd walk up the stairs and it would beat a lot quicker than it should. Are bodies do funny things at times. Stress can also do a lot to the body so don't worry to much. I get a pain under left arm pit and chest pains quite frequently sonde being Ill before. And I know have a whole new illness too worry as I'm having abnormal bleeding, headaches and abdominal pain, twitching muscles. Whee does it end. Your not alone, but try not to think the worst because I thought my heart was weakened by the virus and because my dad has a heart condition, but I'm all fine. I would recommend exercise in small doses, meditation which I've found has helped me no end and taking as many vits and natural remedies as possible. I use a lot of oils to because they all contain different things for different health issues. Lavender oils is great for anxiety, sleeping and also bites. A number things. If you'd like any advice on meditation pls feel free. The breathing technics helps with relaxing, and Also my health has improved in other ways since doing this. There's plenty to choose from and you don't have to do it spiritually, you can listen in the bath, bed where Evers suitable. I hope my advice helps reassure you a little.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank you both so much for your Replies they both make a lot of sense and will be going over these every Time i feel I'm starting to Panic and will definitely be Looking into Some of the meditation and breathing mentioned thank you again for Taking the Time to Reply.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No

Problem at all. We never know if things work until we give it a go. Hope this advice helps and I hope things improve for you. The first positive step is talking about how you feel, so well done for opening up. Good luck with everything x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi Zoe. i've had EXACTLY the symptoms u describe. it turned out i was b12 & Folate depleted. if was affecting my heart muscle. it's called 'cardiomyopathy' (it's not age realted). have a look @ the Health Unlocked' website, in the Percious section. i have /ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia so my symptoms were put down to that. it won't show up in an ECG or an Echogram. consequently the medics are lost. ask to have ur b12 AND folate checked.

all good luck

Caitlin

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up