new symptoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

ive been experiencing extremely painful joints & bones, mostly my elbows, i’ve been feeling internally cold, been having uti like symptoms for over a month antibiotics haven’t helped and my urine tests come back negative & ultrasound hasn’t found anything in my bladder or anything, i wake up out of my sleep with a pounding heartbeat, on top of the symptoms i was ever getting since 2015 (lightheaded ness, feeling off balance, ringing in ears, tingling arms/legs, horrible sleep patterns, muscle weakness/spasms, etc) . i go to doctors about every other month for for years and they never find anything. i’ve done numerous cbcs, they checked my thyroid a few times, urine tests all clear, i used to drink shakes for vitamins/take multivitamins, idk what to do. i’ve been feeling every symptom listed EVERY. SINGLE.DAY and i’m so tired of it. 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I had all of them icluding painful elbow joints and bones. I don't know why but it disappeared by it self. I'm currently having tremor hands and rapid heartbeat all the time. Like all day especially the tremor. I only tried to fix my diet as i don't have really healthy diet.

• Posted

how long does your pain last? i’ve been having pains about 2 days now and everytime i wake up it gets worse(assuming because i slept on certain areas) my thighs are sore, butt is sore, arms are sore/feel a sharp pain running through it every now and then. 
    • Posted

Probably a week. I don't remember. I only apply like analgesic balm for pain relief and it goes away. Lol my butt and thighs also sore. Just apply that balm again. It helps most of the time. The shaking hands and digestive issue however i still can't fix it. I'm mostly inactive all day as i don't have job. It could be the reason of all the pain

• Posted

The brand is counterpain. It's muscular pain relief. Maybe there are other brands but i don't know which one available where you live.

• Posted

Ugh I soooo know how u feel love.. I'm on the same boat as you . Prayfully something comes up soon so we can fix this .. I'm always shaking always feeling like I'm going to have a heart attack now recently I have been having bad shortness of breath and chest tightness I hardly know what to do anymore I just want to give up at times.. but we will see the light soon just stay positive ??

• Posted

Same here! Sometimes chest pain is almost everyday. Sometimes I wake up with weak arms and legs. But when I'm distracted and occupied with other things I don't feel these symptoms. Just have your daily exercise 20-30mins jog will help a lot and meditation. Let's stay positive and I believe it's all temporary. ?? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.