New symptoms three months after panic attack

Posted , 4 users are following.

Three months ago I was put in the hospital because I thought I was having a heart attack, though thankfully it was only a bad panic attack. Now three months later I have new symptoms: mild left side jaw ache more towards the jaw joint that has lasted for days now, a choking sensation around my neck and heart palpitations. I have chest tightness but it flip-flops between both sides of my chest and most aches I have I can replicate by pressing down on the area, and when I exercise it doesn't get worse. I have horrible health anxiety and work stresses me out to the point I haven't gotten good sleep lately. Do any of you out there experience similar sensations?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes i do. I get what i call face pain. My top jaws, ears, cheek bones hurt like hell at times. Always get a blocked nose too. Chest pains across both breasts, feelings of breathlessness, chest tightness, back pains also and these are just a few of my anxiety pains lol and i have most every day xx

• Posted

The symptoms seem to stay with me all day, and with the jaw pain it feels like it's in the muscle under the jaw itself. Just in one spot.

• Posted

Yes.. It all depends with mine, some times its only for a few days and opthers it can last weeks. Mine started just in the jaw and then started moving around other parts of my face, Check with a dentist just in case but you sound like what i get xx
  • Posted

Hey there EF,

I experience most of what u have been to numerous doctors, stress tests CT scans all tat, wat get me the most is trouble breathing and it's scary as hell or the stabbing or chest pain it's horrible feeling I know, some days I havta call i sick to work cuz genuinely tink I'm going to die 😥. Ur not alone tats the main thing so many suffer from this **** of anxiety and the only thing if it's happening long term is CBT medication and alot of meditation which I must start was hoping could fight it alone .

Regards Anthony

• Posted

I've also experienced chest tightness and trouble breathing when I eat either pizza or subway. Had that happen today, was convinced I was going to die. Does anyone else have this along with bloating?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.