New to this group

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all, well pre op done,so hopefully won't be to long before I get my new right knee. I had a bilateral hip replacement 7 weeks ago , which was ok so glad I had it done.

kaye

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Aw good luck. I'm 7 week post op with knee and it's the best thing I've done !! I can't believe I am pain free at last. Just the normal discomfort of muscle healing around knee but actual knee pain .... GONE !!!
  • Posted

Wow, you really are going through it. . both hips and now a knee!  Totally bionic soon! Hope it all goes well, and they don't keep you waiting too long!  Let the forum now how it goes!
  • Posted

well done to you for getting it done great that you feel well enough to go for knee replacement i hope it goes well and you are on here shortly with the good news of sucess and welcome to the forum
  • Posted

Good luck with all this kaye.

I had TKR 3 years ago. Very successful.

It is hard work at first but well worth it to get a good result in the end.

Take care and keep in touch

Praying for you

Love Sarah xx

• Posted

Thank you every one, your all so kind, will keep you all informed on what's happening, hope it's not to long to wait can feel bones rubbing together, my hip replacements have been very successful.  But because the knee is not good still hard to get about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.