New User of Orlistat

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have only just started on Orlistat.  I am 4' 11" and weigh 73kg.  I have been good leading up to commencing the tablets & tomorrow is my own personal weigh in at the doctor's.  I have not noticed any differences in hunger or side effects.  Are these blue pills going to do anything?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I'm sure you will be pleased with the out come!!!just wait and see xoxsee xox
  • Posted

The pills do work if you stick to the 5g fat per 100g rule.

Some people differ obviously but I have lost 2 & 1/2 stone in 6 months so Im pleased with that so far.

Go for it and good luck

• Posted

They wont do anything apart from help you to lose weight. Side effets only come if you eat fattening food so it's good that you haven't had any effects.
  • Posted

I am sticking to the 5g per 100g rule & the 15g per meal.  My total fat  has not gone above 28g in a day, so the question is, Am I eating enough fat?
    • Posted

@Wesexgirl i eat less than that and it hasn't done me any harm! so don't worry about that
  • Posted

First weigh in today and have lost 1kg. Now weigh 72kg.  Not yet had a full week on Orlistat yet, so next Wed will be the telling time.  Feeling chuffed!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.