new user on orlistat

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all,

I am a newbie to this site and this is my first day on orlistat.

I must admit if i had read this site first i may not have took this drug! :lol:

I have quite a lot of weight to loose but i think i am in the right frame of mind now to do it! and hopefully if i have any bad days i can post on here and get advise and help :D

Cheers Dawney

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dawney,

Im new myself. Been taking the tabs for 4 days now.

All for 1 and 1 for all........ :lol:

• Posted

Hi skye,

How have you found it the first couple of days?

Have you noticed a difference?

I am really wary about what i'm eating now, especially after reading some of the stories on here :lol:

Hoping this is going to work :D

• Posted

Hi Dawney,

Ive been fine on the tabs....no accidents....just helluva windy( and can I say,it certainly doesn`t smell like rose petals... :lol: ).BUT,did it ever..lol

Ive been REALLY strict with my fat intact. TRYING to keep each meal around 5gms of fat. If u overdo ur fat intake....thats when u get the orange oil poo`s.

What I have noticed now if that my own poo`s (god what a topic...lol) how can I put it....are \"floaty\". Presumably, thats my body starting to get rid of the non absorbed fat. The point of the tabs is to prevent/block the body absorbing a 3rd of the fat from what we eat....to encourage the body to burn of the fat we already have stored.

I don`t feel as bloated...and I can feel a little difference around my mid section.

So BRING IT ON!!! :lol:

Lindy..x

• Posted

Hi all, I have finally seen the o/oil..lol

yesterday when i went to the loo it was a lot looser than normal and there was the oil :lol:

had to phone hubby to tell him :lol:

i must admit i had 2 like that yesterday but today i seem to be ok, the only different thing that i did was when i had my lunch i was out and had forgot to take the pills with me, so took it when i got home which was less than an hour later, i am wondering if that was the reason why that happened :roll:

anyway not feeling so left out now..lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.