Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi my name is Julie am 42 yrs, I have had a problem with my weight for years but it now affecting my health. It has took me a week to get the pills and get started but took my first ones on wednesday and must be doing the right things cause not had any oily discharge. am hoping to convince myself these are going to work tried everything else. go for weight in in two weeks so will post then.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jess Welcome smile

I was like you I hope they work as well for you as they have for me. It took me a while to used to recording everything I eat in a diary but now I don't do it anymore as I have got used to watching what I eat.

I found this forum really helpful for advice and often log on as it makes you realise you are not on your own.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. smile

• Posted

Welcome Julie, if you stick to the allowances and up any exercise you may do then you cannot fail to lose.

Try the green tea's as these do really seem to help and also try and not eat any main meals later than 18.30.

• Posted

hi julie and welcome keep popping on her for help and tips its helped me loads and looking back on old threads. good luck with the tablets G x
  • Posted

Hiya, You will find nothing but great support on this forum. Everyone on here understands what you are going through. I agree, read back through the old threads, they are very useful.

I am sure you will get on just fine

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up