newbie to orlist

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys just got back from docs and im really nervous about taking them with the side affects, i weigh 13 stone at the mo and im 5 ft 6. But wish me luck cus im plannin on gettin down to 10 stone again xxxxx Good luck everyone xxx

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I`ve been taking them for several months now and have managed to avoid any awful side effects! I started at 13 and half stone and have just got back from the docs and have got down to 12 stone 3lb. Doc said I should be pleased cause I am no longer medically obese, just overweight! I`m also aiming for 10 stone. I also have chronic fatigue so it`s really hard for me to manage much exercise and I think I would have lost more had I been able to exercise as well. So good luck if I can manage it anyone can!

• Posted

[quote:da10acb1c9=\"paddy\"]Hi

I`ve been taking them for several months now and have managed to avoid any awful side effects! I started at 13 and half stone and have just got back from the docs and have got down to 12 stone 3lb. Doc said I should be pleased cause I am no longer medically obese, just overweight! I`m also aiming for 10 stone. I also have chronic fatigue so it`s really hard for me to manage much exercise and I think I would have lost more had I been able to exercise as well. So good luck if I can manage it anyone can![/quote:da10acb1c9]

• Posted

Hi paddy thanks its nice to have a bit of support xx
  • Posted

[color=indigo:70e74ae31f]Hi Gemma

I just got Orlistat yesterday and am about to take the first one with brekkie

I weigh 18st 0lb and want to be 10st 7lb

a bit of an uphill struggle but we will all get there x[/color:70e74ae31f]

• Posted

Hi newoldhammer I was really nervous about my first poo lol sorry to be so graphic but as it goes it was fine im also goin on the wii fit 4 about 40 mins every mornin cus i just cant see any other way of shifting these rolls of mine lol!!! Ive also done really well in giving up drinkin as i had a few tinnys every day which as we all know deffo isnt good 4 the belly!!!! The only prob im gonna av in watchin my weight is that i work nights an i start too early to have tea first an finish late and by then im starving but oh well ill just have to starve lol Are you doin any sort of exercises???????
  • Posted

[color=indigo:02020c6081]Gi Gemma

i walk 2 dogs everyday for 40 mins so i dont think im doing too bad at the minute.

As i get more energy, i am aiming to go bike riding with hubby, so watch out on the roads :oops: [/color:02020c6081]

• Posted

Hahahahha , im thinkin of joinin a gym but im not too keen on the monthly payments, i really dont know what to do, im gettin really bad headaches today tho an im not sure if its these tablets or what!!!!!!! Good luck with the ivf by th way xxx
  • Posted

[color=indigo:06290ba97d]Its only first day for me and the only thing i got is really windy :oops: and tummy is gurgling a bit.

No runny/oily stuff :lol: but it does make ur poo look brighter :shock:

i may join a gym later on, but i wanna see how i last and make these work. :twisted:

[/color:06290ba97d]

• Posted

Hi newoldhammer, I had to giggle about ur farts lol, i didnt have any bottom side affects lthough i had a really bad headache, my mates at work were callin me shitty pants hahaha and waitin in anticipation everytime i came out of the loo x Anyway im not sure im eatin properly so i will tell ya a normal days......breakfast>1 toast and porridge with banana dinner > salad and pitta bread tea>salmon rice an veggies????????? what do u think??? is this enough fat intake 4 1 day????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.