newbie to orlistat and doing WW

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, just started taking tablets on Tuesday so far so good. I am doing WW so the tips on here are great any more very greatfully recvd. How much more weight that usual do you lose on average? Thanks smile

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have been slow but I think it depends on how over weight you are to begin with, and how much you have changed your life, exercise etc.

I have lost 27lbs in 10 months (about 12kg), and nothing in the last 2-3 months.

It initianally comes off quick then platto's (I think if you read most peoples comments they had have blips).

• Posted

be very careful doing the 2 combined, some ww products will fit into your points allocation but not your fat content allowance

you must not have more than 30g fat a day and no more than 15g a meal, also you can't save up your fat grams and splurge like you can with the points (if they still allow that on ww)

• Posted

I agree be careful to count all the fat in weight watchers items. I sometimes have weight watchers ready meals and puddings. I'm interested in how the new weight watchers work but don't fancy going to the meetings, haven't got the time or transport to attend and can't really afford it either but let us know how you manage to combine the two :D
  • Posted

Hi I go to WW tonignt for my first weigh in after taking tablets. i am really interested in seeing how I do. :D
  • Posted

Good luck for your weigh in :D
  • Posted

:D :D :D :D Hi went to my ww meeting last night and i have lost five and half pounds really pleased.
  • Posted

:D Well Done :D

Keep up the good work :D

• Posted

Well done you! great progress xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.