News

Posted , 5 users are following.

at 1 year 1 week, MUA not working and feeling very low, tonight I managed a  ersion of a yoga class!  

So very happy

carol    scotland

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Carol..sometimes we have to take pleasure and confidence from the small things. .especially aroundd these contrary knees of ours. If you were able to do a yoga class that is a positive thing and you should be proud of yourself. .you go girl...today yoga tomorrow the world...it's very frustrating when you see others progessing and feel like you're stuck. Wishing you good things and good luck with ornery knee bend xx
  • Posted

Manipulation under anaethestic
  • Posted

Well done on the yoga, Carol.

That's a great feat!  My second MUA didn't work back in March, so I've just had knee opened up again and excess scar tissue removed.  A bit painful and bruised at the moment, but I can finally put my foot flat on the floor after 9 months, so I'm feeling positive too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.