nhs site says ring 999 but I always get told I'm fine

Posted , 3 users are following.

So I don't know what to do I've had mild tight chest for days put it down to baby on my ribs and reflux so I've been having loads rennies and paracetamol anyways this morning around 5 am I woke up went to toilet came back laid down and felt like tightness in right side of throat had a drink and fell back to sleep woke up at 8 got breakfast and ever since breakfast I've had heavy dull painful arms this then moved to my chest and back again thought it'll be baby I them was cleaning when I got prickling under left breast thought I best get a bra on as it must be from them filling and the heaviness well after all my excuses I'm still sat here in pain all day both arms chest shoulder blades elbow has been really uncomfortable tonight my ears new hurting and this tight feeling is back in my throat ! I Googled and as Google does its told me I'm dying and I need to ring 999 straight away ! Saying from heart attack to blood clot ect and all these stories of pregnant women having heart attacks well my OH is out and I have the kids alone and I'm now sitting here wondering whether I'm getting some sort of flu or whether I'm in fact about to die ! I can't stop cuddling the kids I've not put them to bed and they have a routine I'm a absolute mess ! How can I be bringing another chikd into this world when I can't even look after myself? I can't control my self with worry does this sound like a heart attack should I ring 999 or 111 ? Even though 111 will send a ambulance I know for a fact ! It's a risk as if I ring them out to be told I'm not dying I will feel so low with myself again and I really don't want to waste there time 😭😭 I'm a mess !! Also I can't recall ever having this pain in all my life I have no sneezing ect to suggest a cold either 😩

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It sounds to me like it's nothing to worry about but if you ring 999 they won't be bothered about wasting their time better safe than sorry@!
  • Posted

If you feel somethings wrong you're never wasting there time. Call 111 and get some advice smile I always call them and they are really helpful xx
  • Posted

Thanks both of you! I definitely don't feel right today espespecially tonight just don't like wasting time it's like a while different anxiety of what people think about me 😩 x
    • Posted

Don't worry about it Steph I rang an ambulance once thinking I was having a stroke the paramedics was sound about it! smile hope all goes well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.