Night sweats Problem

Posted , 6 users are following.

What are the causes of night sweats and how do we cure them? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Well, try to cut down on sugar, alcohol and sleep with a fan directly on you. rolleyes

I know that when I drink wine or eat desert before bed I wake up on fire! I always have a fan directly on me and that helps a ton! 

• Posted

Thanks Eva. Some people would say that wearing comfortable clothes can also help prevent night sweat. Like wearing pajamas or any clothes made of cotton fabric.
    • Posted

Oh yes, certainly that too. I wear loose jammie bottoms and a tank top. I have to be able to cool down quick. Argh! All cotton. And light cotton sheets, no flannel. 
  • Posted

Hi Klein its your eostregen levels dropping which causes the hot flushes . 
  • Posted

Hi hun

Night sweats ( waking up sopping wet) legs slipping off each other and hot flushes in day are all part of peri menoause.

I had night sweats in early peri and took rainforest food Maca daily in early peri.

A good vit B complex will help no end which has 100mg B6 in it.

Or 100mg B6 on its own

A fan or AC helps but no clothing is best in bed 

Jay x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.