No drive urghhh

Posted , 12 users are following.

does anyone else have no sex drive??? i feel so bad all the time i dont gave any. my poor partner is not understanding its not them i just dont feel it nor do i want to and its so not me..im so sick of feeling like this

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry i cant help with advice except to say I feel exactly the same 😦

• Posted

I haven't had a sex drive in a couple years. I tried having sex with my husband early this year and it wasn't enjoyable. I feel bad but my husband honestly just accepts it and seems to understand. I could care less if I ever have it again, in fact, it's nice not having to worry about it lol

• Posted

exactly how i feel ... do not care if i never have it again lol .. just feel sorry for my husband ..,

• Posted

Oh my God, are you kidding me? I have not felt any drive in about yen years now, and I am 58, so do the math. Also, in menopause I started suffering from atrophy and UTIs due to it, so the thought that I may get UTI kills whatever desire is left in me, LOL. My husband fought and fought, but he is resigned now. We are though, still together, and live in peace and enjoying our deep friendship So, I do not have any advice for you, but at least you know you are not alone. More women than not lose their desire in menopause.

• Posted

ive not wanted to have sex in 4 years at first hubby thought i wasn't interested in him anymore but now he understands as he sees i dont stay lubricated and it hurts so i please him and he is ok with that. but lately forget it he can please hisself cause these symptoms has just about got me ready for the nut house.

• Posted

There is a menopause support group on Facebook. There are several, actually. While I find myself in the same boat as you right now, the women there offer SO many suggestions on this subject.

• Posted

Like others, no advice but I have the same issue. I will be 43 next month, this probably started about 6 years ago and has gotten worse the last few years. Too young to have no interest and feel horrible since my husband is raring to go.

Last month I tried Maca and had a few days where I felt energized and able to initiate a few times. Then back to the usual "leave me alone" feeling.

I am constantly told my testosterone is low and that is probably contributing but I already have a problem with facial hair growth so I am scared to take testosterone.

• Posted

havent slept with my partner in 8years..couldnt think of anything worse lol and do you know what..were still together..it doesnt seem to worry him..we laugh joke around etc and go out..were always hugging and kissing..so maybe it doesnt matter anymore...we been there done that had our children .. im post meno ten years ♥️

• Posted

I don't have much desire either. I am 50. It has been like this for a while. We tried to make time for each other once a week. I enjoy it when we do it. But... big BUT a few days after I feel very odd due to crazy hormonal changes. I think orgasm effects my emotional and hormonal balance. I suffer from extreme anxiety, anger, emotions etc... Perhaps better not do it at all... Plus not having sex seems to keeping us apart and not connected unlike some couples. SAD

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.