No Longer Ashamed!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi All,

I posted last week about being on the blueys but going back to my old eating habits of eating anything and everything.

I read all the posts I received back, and this weekend, I sat down and just thought about what I am doing to myself and my body.

I am happy to say...my body actually listened!! I have been eating really well, and haven't had any side effects at all :D I am so happy, and i would just like to thank everyone who replied to my original post for their kind words and encouragement.

I will get there in the end :D Xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Absolutely u`ll get there. We all will... smile

We are all human and every now and then have a blip.....in my opinion....thats allowed... smile

• Posted

That's great for you - but are you going to change your name now :?:

Especially if your \"no longer ashamed\" as you title stated :wink:

Jane

• Posted

Hi Hon,

Jane's right why not sign up to the site, become a fully fledged member and CHANGE THAT NAME to OPTOMISTIC maybe?

TTFN Kal :wink:

• Posted

Good for you, need to start doing some of that myself hon.

Get that name changed, no need to feel ashamed. This is a long road with many twists and turns, steps forward as well as back but you can do it.

Right behind you as we all are.

Take care and good luck

Bigbird

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.