No motivation no focus

Posted , 5 users are following.

Three weeks on my increased dose today and am finding I am no longer motivated to do anything and feel like I have no attention span.Did anyone get this with their increase and see any improvement after this far in.Dont feel like me!I use to multi task to oblivion for my kids and have super focus on their needs.I use to load up my youngest in the jogging stroller and take him to the trail and go for runs.He loved that and so did I!I feel like I'm no longer me and o guess am mourning who I once was!i feel for my family!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Any insight?Three weeks into new dose and feel no hope this will work!
  • Posted

what dose are you on now? I found my dose was good at 20 but not 30.  I'm now on 40 and starting to feel much better.

• Posted

I am on 60.I was good on forty for a couple weeks then slid back for two weeks straight so she upped me to 60.Been on that three weeks.I am having a non stop crying spell today!Not sure what to think of all this!
    • Posted

60milligrams is a bit high..the fda in the USA says 40 is the highest dose.i don't buy that 60 is for ocd.i ain't a doctor but I read alot..take care

• Posted

Dear Monica,

This is very normal. The same thing happened to me . You will at least need two to three weeks to come back to normal. It is veryyyy Normal. All you have to do is to totally remove it from your head and execise . I hope you get well soon . No worries always there for you.

• Posted

Well thank you!I just increased my dose three weeks ago!I am at 60 mg.I was at forty for several weeks and it felt like I was so much better then I had a huge dip in 8 weeks on forty and waited it out two weeks then my doc decided to raise me to 60.Today is week three and I just had a massive panic attack for the first time since I started this drug in July .Im not sure why now.I would think three weeks on this dose has settled but feel worse today than o ever had on the med.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.