46 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm here if I can be of any use.
    • Posted

JUST NEED SOME ONE TO TALK TO THATS ALL

I REALLY MISS MY GIRLFRIEND WHO PAST AWAY IN MAY THIS YEAR

• Posted

That must be very difficult for you. They say time is a great healer. But it must be still so raw for you. I'm sorry.
    • Posted

YOUR OK DONT WORRY ABOUT IT YOU DIDNT KNOW JUST THAT I JUST NEED TO TALK TO SOME ONE
    • Posted

Have you been for any bereavement counselling?
    • Posted

I'm sorry for u and it will hearts but your life must moves on.
  • Posted

Sorry to hear you're having such a bad day.

Would you like to talk a bit about your girl friend?

What she was like, what she liked to do, what you liked about each other?

Sometimes it is nice to remember happy things about those we have sadly lost.

No pressure though, whatever you want to talk about I'm here xxx

• Posted

SHE WAS MY WORLD , MY ROCK , MY SOUL MATE , I JUST WANT HER BACK AT MY SIDE
    • Posted

Agh huni.

What a terrible loss for you, I can only imagine the grief you are going through.

It's still so raw and so painful.

Don't want to be one of those people who tells you time will help, it does get a bit easier but you never truly "get over" a loss so great.

Time can help you remember those we have lost in more positive ways.

When I lost my grandma, who I was exceptionally close to, I couldn't smell, look at, eat a roast dinner for AGES (I know this sounds a bit rubbish but don't know how better to explain).

I used to go round to hers every Sunday for a roast dinner, and she's the one who taught me to cook, so for so long after she had gone any reminder of that cut so deep.

But now I can smile fondly at those memories, and in times when I miss her the most I try and really concentrate on those happy times, like really concentrate.

The smells, the sounds, the feel of those lovely times, I clutch on to them and can almost feel her looking down on me and being with me in spirit.

This is such a difficult time for you, allow yourself the time you need to grieve. There's no set limits on grief or set ways in how we deal with it, you just have to do what works best for you.

I know she is no longer with you but she was clearly an amazing person to have had such an impact on your life.

She must have loved you so much.

Try and find some comfort in that you were worthy of, and had a great love.

She will understand your desperation to have her back, but I'm sure the love she has for you will mean she wants you to try and be at some sort of peace.

I'm not saying you'll be happy right now, your still grieving so much, but any positive memories of her, clutch on to them, try and use them to give you strength.

Love never dies even when we lose someone, just the way we have to love them changes. Love her memory, love the relationship you had with her, but you must love yourself too and take care of yourself xxx

• Posted

It's no problem, I know how lonely grief can be.

Sending you lots of cyber hugs and best wishes, you'll get there in time, I know you will.

xxx

• Posted

the only love i had was pure love from the bottom of my heart and she new that
    • Posted

Well that's beautiful.

It's beautiful that you gave her that love and that she felt it and knew it so unequivocally.

It is a wonderful thing, to be loved.

You will no doubt love her forever and remember her always; use that beautiful love you shared to go on in your life and honour the relationship you two shared.

I'm sure she will be delighted to know just how much she meant to you, how much she means to you still.

You can keep living in her memory and every time you manage to get up and fight on through another day, she will be proud and humbled that you are doing it for her.

Take care of your precious self, you know if she was here she would be wanting you to.

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.