no orange stuff

Posted , 2 users are following.

been on my orlistat not for a week and only once had the orange stuff is that normal,or are they not working?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

It's normal.. the idea is you DON'T want the oil LOL... at least not in huge amounts..

I only have the oil once or twice a week..(and really bad after a takeaway)

• Posted

Thanks i thought they werent working then
  • Posted

Well for the first week or so I though they weren't working.. so I had a takeaway.. to test them.. and yup they were working LOL..

And at my first weigh in I had lost 5.4kg..and that was only having orange oil once or twice in the whole month..

• Posted

thats brilliant,how much is that in pounds?
  • Posted

Its around 11-12lbs
  • Posted

thats brilliant well done,i dont feel like ive lost anything got another two weeks though before i get weighed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.