No pain

Posted , 10 users are following.

13 weeks since my tkr and iv managed to walk round town today shopping with my daughter still using 1 crutch because of arthritis in other knee . cant remember the last time we had a girly day

no pain in my new knee at all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Isn't it great! ย the first few weeks I swore I wished I hadn't had it done, but now that I can walk pain free (apart from other little problems!) it makes such a difference to life!
  • Posted

Lovely to hear that life does return back to normal eventually.
  • Posted

Lovely to hear that, and hope tomorow is OK for you as well.
  • Posted

Makes it all worth it, no? So glad you both had such a wonderful day. I'm sure there will be many more.
  • Posted

That's great news hope you didn't overdo it but sounds as if it was worth it anyway
  • Posted

Fantastic! ย Great to hear we have something to look forward to.
  • Posted

That's brilliant. I'm four week into TKR and still bit swollen and getting pain with exercises but am so looking forward to bring able to walk pain free. It helps when you hear positive results x Enjoy many more girlie days xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.