No period for 3 months really worried

Posted , 1 user is following.

I am 19 years old and i have always had slightly irregular periods. i have suffered from an eating disorder but i never lost mensturation. I have been recovering since july and i gained 6 pounds and i now have a bmi of 17. Whilst i gather that my bmi is not technically high enough i've still had periods at lower bmis. i have now gone 3 months with no period or pms symptoms and have no idea why, i weigh more so surely thats better for periods? i also have pain when going to the loo during PMS when i do actually have my period and i have had this for a few years, now that i am not having my period i am having this pain almost constantly and it is driving me mad. i will also add my acne has exploded since this started. doctor has said there is no way i have PCOS so i dont understand what on earth is going on and feel like no one is listening. Any thoughts?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.