NO QUESTION ..JUST HAVE A POST

Posted , 12 users are following.

I DO A SITZ BATH IN SAGE AND IT REALLY HELPS AND I USE COCONUT OIL AFTER EACH TIME I USE THE BATH ROOM .. I HAVE CUT OUT ALL SUGAR AND FLOUR. I ALSO DRINK A SMOOTHIE EVERYDAY WITH FOSSIL SHELL FLOUR IN IT.....

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This condition makes us try to think of unconventional remedies.  From sitz baths to loose underwear to no underwear.   I also alternate between my Clobetosol and good old Vasaline.  Sometimes it works great.  Other times nothing helps much sad.

WHY ME?!

• Posted

Hello Barbara,

have been using Dermovate from the hospital and Hydromol which is thicker than Vaseline which I used before I knew what I had, got repeat prescription yesterday from chemist and was given Clobetosol and told its the same just hope it is. Haven't used the Dermovate for a few days cos felt ok and about an hour ago just started itching again so it proves you must keep using every few days to keep in control of it like I was told it never goes away. It's not just you it's a lot of us. My doctor said its mainly older women but there are a lot of young ladies on here with it. Mine started about 12 years ago I am now 70 and had tried so many creams for different things but now glad I know what I have and can get constant relief as long as I use the creams.

• Posted

Holday Girl, Dermovate and Clobetasol are the same strong corticosteroid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.