No sensation in right upper teeth.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm 34 male. I had cold & headace for last week, heavy running nose too. 2 days before I lost sensation in my right upper teeth. Please give a suggestion or advice.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I would wait until your cold has cleared, then see if your teeth still feel [or don't feel] the same and, if necessary, go to your Dentist.

• Posted

Hi Mrsmop, I'm worried about the sensation. Can you explain me why its happend. I feel better from cold now.

• Posted

Hi Jame, I think you ought to make an appt and go and see your Dentist, or your GP if that's easier.

Do you still have a headache?

• Posted

Hi Mrsmop, Thank U. No headache for now.
    • Posted

Let me know how you get on and, good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.