No support from aircast boot-uncomfortable

Posted , 1 user is following.

I broke my right fibula on 11/11 a foot to knee splint was put on. 11/13 i was put in foot to knee fiberglass cast 11/28 i was put in an airboot cast. The first 5 days it was great-then the back velcro ripped. My heel was getting rubbed and the foot padding became uneven. I tried to fix it and can not get it to line up and my toes are pushed out of the lining. The middle strap hurts. The boot is giving me no support. 12/19 I am getting xrays to see if i can start using a normal shoe once in a while....ANY ideas besides new lining to ease the pain and provide more cushion? I have been wearing a thin compress sock.

foot

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.