No way to live

Posted , 12 users are following.

I dont understand how a person can feel like they are shutting down both mentally and physically EVERYDAY yet the doctors say your fine. I know i should be thankful that they are telling me that and i feel so ashamed at myself because there are people and children dying everyday but i feel like I can whine here to you ladies and you dont judge. It breaks my heart when I read your messages and your questions and i have all of the same symptoms and more and i tell you guys to hang in there and not to lose hope yet I cant follow my own advice. Thats it- just needed to vent and cry.

6 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

wine helps

• Posted

I used to call that momma's little helper. No more kids, so maybe Meno's Little Helper? That's it, I'm popping the kahlua bottle!

Love you gals!

• Posted

lol!!! i feel like crap anyway, might as well have fun while going through this!! i wake up already feeling like i have a hangover, do i might as well start drinking again!!!

hee hee 😉

• Posted

Yes! Waking up with a hangover feeling is a good way to describe it!!

• Posted

suzanne and pam... a world without gin (and chocolate) right now would make it all sooooooooooooooo much worse!! 😃

Go for it girls...

• Posted

Susan...hugs!!! I feel that same sense shame sometimes. It is hard to take your advice, isn't it?? Guess thats why we have each other here on this forum.

😘

• Posted

Mam ur right Dr donot have any Solution to this. i went to Gp then gyn then Nuro all say ur fine ur tests ok ( Thanks to God ) i ask them y then i donot feel good..y i have soo many symtoms..they DONOT HAVE ANSWER to this 😭😭

My Gyn refuse that its peri..she told wait for 4 or 5 years .

Its difficult time of life when no one understand u .

me too everyday remind me its Harmones..hang is there..its phase of life..will pass

tk

• Posted

I want to thank all of you ladies so much. I did have mono when i was in high school. Im so desperate im about to spend 300 on a juicer and try the celery juice thing that everyone is doing. It has been so bad lately that i did end up starting anxiety med yesterday- I took a half of a 5mg tablet thats it and i had such a bad reaction but then i ended up bleeding this morning so i know its my hormones. Im afraid to continue the medication because the hormones are going to affect me the same way regardless so is it going to make things worse idk. Idk about anything anymore. I do have a terrible coating on tongue and taste and terrible gut health, I know yeast is a problem. I dont see a way to get this balanced out. Now week tired and shaky and i have to go get showered and ready for work i think i slept 3 hours last night and immediately had that feeling of anxiety all through my body like in my muscles its so hard to explain and such a weird feeling. Thank you all for making this a place i can come to through all of this. Hugs and kisses to all ❤❤

• Posted

I did buy a juicer and started celery. Omg, it's like a colonoscopy cleanse reaction for me. I tried cutting back on the amount but still the same. For those of you with constipation, there you go..

I'm going to try cucumber juice to see if i can handle it better.

Just started taking regular Vit D and Vit B12.

Those of you with EbV, the immunologist told me Vit B 6 is crucial.

• Posted

Dear Susan 39015 - please tell me more about the celery juice thing!

• Posted

First let me correct that B6 statement, that should be B9.

Celery juice first thing when you wake up before you have anything else. They recommend about 12 ounces. Only celery juice. Organic is best. Yes it gets expensive. If you dont have a juicer you can use a blender but will need to then strain it thru cheesecloth. You just want the juice, not any of the pulp.

Supposed to really help with viruses/autoimmune issues.

• Posted

Oh wow, I could've written your post myself. I feel exactly the same... this menopause malarkey is very underrated. More help and support is needed really but I doubt it'll happen in our lifetime... I defo feel the same though in that I feel bad moaning and groaning when there are people obviously much worse than I out there, that said - I just want the old (good) me back!!! 😦

Hang in there. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.