No wonder people are depressed !

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am a senior citizen (72) but young at heart.  This is not a medical discussion, just a footnote to say no wonder we are depressed. Being of an older generation, I have seen our country go down the pan.  It is not the country I grew up in.   We have lost the "great" out of Great Britain

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well when you vote for UKIP and they get in that will be the final death throes of our NHS as the first thing they would do it privatise it.   So unless you are rich enough to afford to pay you need to think about that first.

Did you know that around 350,000 pensioners leave Britain every year for a sunnier climate?   Less than the amount of immigrants coming in??

• Posted

This is out of order and has no bearing on the subject.
    • Posted

I agree Jaguar, politics don't belong on here and its not anything to do with what is being discussed here

.x

• Posted

Sorry Jaguar I was just trying to get the poster to see what nonsense she had posted.   I do agree totally with you and have now slapped my wrist (ouch!)    x
    • Posted

Aha! Sometimes it is all too easy to get worked up over absurdities that defy reason. The better response is not to give one and then there is no continuation and less, much less, aggravation. We cannot, and neither is it our responsibility, to change the world. Leave those who fail to get any response to ponder why; that may, just may, induce more (deeper?) thought. No apology needed hypercat.
    • Posted

Lucky them.  I am a pensioner who is on benefits so I am not lucky enough to go to sunnier climes.  We haven't all got money. 
  • Posted

Ok, you've made your point.    I would say however that was unnecessary Hypercat for that snide remark.    Rubbish indeed ! 

In closing, I would say that there are loads of people here that also spout "rubbish" with the same views as me.    Just watch the opinion polls to see which party will bring a smile to  peoples faces in this bloody awful country.

I will not be contributing on this thread any more, as you will all be pleased about. Good luck with your depressive illnesses

• Posted

Not a nice comment.  How dare you say good luck with your depressive illnesses.  So hurtful and completely unecessary.  Shows ytou have never suffered from depression or you would not be saying that hurtful, horrid remark

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.