No words left to say

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just want those first 2 seconds of when you wake and your soul is at ease before the dreaded thud and beat that's stays with me Til I sleep!!!

No life living with fear / paranoia the dread that IVE done wrong or what I have done wrong just everything wrong in my chest

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hello Nadine

You need to put your mind at rest and allow some peace in your life. Your seemingly uncomfortable condition seems to need some form of CBT and you should get that from your GP as part of a treatment plan.

I go through periods of dread as I suffer a chronic condition over an extended period. In your case you need help to overcome your worries and concerns

Good Luck

BOB

• Posted

Yeah they said group theorpy but I'm not too keen as I change and start becoming aware of myself. 

They say say I have BPD but I've had this pain in chest and thought of dread and fear since 15 I'm 39 now!!!! 

• Posted

Yes your GP is concerned enough to give you this treatment plan. It is important you take your GP advice and hopefully they will be able to give you coping techniques.

My medical condition causes some unpleasent feelings of stress and i on occasions need that type of sympathetic interaction. Be kind to yourself and accept that guiding hand

Good Luck

BOB

• Posted

Thanks honey. I'm calling docs this morning and telling him I need more help xxx good luck 

love and love and light x

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel. I'm stressed and anxious from the minute I wake up till I go to bed.

• Posted

I pray it will end some day... I need confidence. I wish I was a narcissist at times lol xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.