Norethisterone and late period

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone

I took the norethisterone tablet last month and started my period 3 days later on the 17th. My app tells me I should have started my period on the 19th this month but it is now the 22nd and I am worried. Should I be worried or has anyone else had the same issue after taking these tablets ?

Thanks in advance!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Yes it knocked my period off by abt a wk or so for a few months
  • Posted

I has norethisterone in April and since then have only had one period. It was a 72 day cycle in effect. This month I am now at day 50 and still no period but not pregnant. It is very annoying and worrying but apparently normal for norethisterone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.