Normal??

Posted , 2 users are following.

What stupid idiot coined that word? Must have been a right....Nor....man :lol: Look, this is how to see it people, WE ARE ALL UNIQUE, forget about pigeon holing people, depressed, anorexic, bulimic, self harmer, compulsive shoplifter, ALCOHOLIC, DYSPRAXIC, binge eater, heorine addict, blah blah.....no like every finger nail, every bit of skin , every eye, every brain, every yawn!!!! livwe, every joint, every tooth, YES, WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. aND, BY GOD THE WORLD WOULD BE BORING HAD aDOLF hITLER HAD TAKEN OVER (plonker!) Its his fault that I am this way.

And another thing, while I rant on (oops, huh , ive forgotten my point...what was my point???)Pffff! Waffle waffle, anybodt who bullies, or leaves people out excludes individuals should be put in my concentration camp, yes, that will by My Camp, I will dye their hair turquoise and , make them grew hairy legs and extremely long fingernails and eat bluh! cat food. So fingers up to anyone that thinks I am evil twisted of my head.....and now I am off so say good bye to this d :donut: Cant believe I lost the thread and its end.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

:shock: Asked my partner to get barbecue sauce. Comes hoem with :lol: :lol: :lol: barbecue sauce m[b:a6e4bb4c87]made with authentic jack daniels tnenessee whiskey,

God yeah...I got Id ed again!!!! I had to use my old student card which is 10 years out of date. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b:a6e4bb4c87]

• Posted

Normal is a wonderful word Katy. If we're \"normal\" it isn't our fault, everyone else is \"normal\" too. What if you were said to be \"indecisive\"? Again our wonderful language provides an answer. You are not indecisive, you're \"flexible\"! There's always a positive!

Bertrand Russell, on a BBC radio program called the Brains Trust, gave the following “conjugation” of an “irregular Verb”.

I am firm.

You are obstinate.

He is a pig-headed fool.

My point is, do not let any other person determine your value in YOUR mind. Rant over.

And to Shhh sugar, being a male I can identify with your partner's purchasing decision. You asked for BBQ sauce, he got BBQ sauce! And your point is? Just kidding. I am always amused by the antics of my sister and her husband, a couple on the same train going different directions. It is true that women think differently to men. Men are not subtle. If you want something, ask for it, don't hint, don't get exasperated. If you want Cornish's Worcestershire sauce, write it down and he'll bring it home. (Unless there isn't any at the pub he shops at. So best you write down the shop as well.)

I forgot to ask. What's wrong with BBQ sauce made with Jack Daniels? Sounds great to me!

If your student card is 10 years out of date, and the age for these purposes is 18, then you have just received a compliment, intended or not. I sometimes serve customers as manager of a busy truckstop, and I often ask women in their 30's, 40's, 50's, (with a cheeky grin), for ID if they want to buy smokes. Some just laugh and float out the door, others gape and then realise it's just a bit of fun to lighten the day, some blush and feel great about themselves and it's obvious their partner's vocab does not include the word \"compliment.\" It is an opportunity for me to see a smile of genuine happiness on another human being's face. I should add that I recently asked a young girl for ID and felt ridiculous when she proved she was 34! And I really thought she was under 18. My 60 year old female console operator standing next to me agreed that she would also have asked, so sometimes it is hard to tell, and the fines for selling tobacco to kids are severe. My biggest problem at 56 is not realising the 12 year olds are not 30!

So if you are trim taut an' terrific at 30-ish, love your partner because he's ... normal!

• Posted

Hi breezman, i am me! Yup=me! lol, am also shhhhhhhhhhhhh sugar!1 (the same person). I just hate to see a posting, without a 1 too its name (like no one gives a /////). Anyway, hope you are good, ive just finished a mega conversation with my bi sis abot carbon minoxide poisoning!! her beeper has been going off, but she has been ignoeing it :lol: I have t ogo, Iam getting shouted at!! Take care breezman, go for it, just post it!!

Ted, and sally hugs, Katy Sorry, thinkng about Worzel!

• Posted

Katy, for a fleeting minute I wondered about the ID card and you, and decided to post anyway. I find this very amusing, incidentally. I also wonder if it's not \"your shout\" by now. Do you know what I mean, or is that term an Aussie one?

I went ahead with the other post. I hope I have helped, not hindered.

Breezman xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.