Nose in vision

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello so for a year now I HAD THE most craziest thing happen to me. I see my nose in my vision 24/7.

i see the bridges, when i turn to the right or the left its a double ghost image kind of thing.

with this i have floaters in my eyes

lights being to bright for me

Colors look to enhanced for me

and spaced out feeling

HAS ANYONE HAVE THE NOSE ISSUE? and has meds helped it?! pls help thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Do you wear glasses ? If you do, it could be a problem with the glasses. I have only had this problem with my glasses, never without. I would suggest seeing the eye doctor. I do not know of any medication to cure this problem. I am sure its frustrating and causing much anxiety and i wish i could have an answer for you. But its definitely a problem with your vision. I use to get dizzy when i had the problem with my glasses, does this happen to you?

• Posted

Hi Lauryn

It must be terrifying. Best to see a doctor to be clear your physical health is good.

It could be anxiety. Our mind plays up and can mess with us big time. Let us know how you are doing. Maybe you can try some relaxation videos. There are a lot on utube. Never know some things may just click. You are not alone.

• Posted

I get this around my period and ovulation. It freaks me out and I get major ghosting when I look down at things. For me, I think the extra estrogen is causing fluid retention.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.