Not a bad day yesterday...today back to feeling anxious as hell 😣

Posted , 5 users are following.

Well i didnt have such a bad day yesterday...today im feeling so scared and anxious again thinking that my smear will come bk with something wrong😢 im still losing the brown discharge not sure if its from my water infection or from being so stressed and anxious or if something is seriously wrong. Im just so sick of feeling scared and anxious worrying that something is going to be wrong 😣 xx

0 likes, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

Nicola, I know it's hard, but try to occupy your mind with something else. It may take some days to lose the brown discharge, I think that's normal. In my case, it lasted for a couple of weeks or so. I'm sure everything is going to be fine smile Keep hanging in there, you're a strong woman! Sending you my best wishes x  
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know how that is. It really sucks sad  Maybe crying will help, it usually does to me. Even though it may take some time... 

I'm sure there were many other times when you weren't feeling strong either, but yet you made it through. Just like you had a good day yesterday (or at least not a bad one), you'll have them again. It's always darkest before dawn. Keep the faith! x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

When do you get your smear test back? I know it's nerve racking waiting for those types of results. The discharge is probably from the uti
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Well i had the smear done tuesday tea time, the nurse said i would get a letter in two weeks, or if something was wrong they would ring me, im just so scared😢 i lost some this morning that was brown but slight bit of red in it too, i know it could be from having a water infection but i just get really scared too, proper fed up today xx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know what u are saying and thankyou for ur replies, i try and forget about it but then find myself worrying again, i just keep trying to think bk to when i went to the doctor on tuesday as he explained my blood tests i had done in september and said if there was something wrong then it would of shown up in those, when i start to feel okish its so short lived as i just end up bk to where i were in the 1st place. Never ever would i of believed someone if they would of told me 12months ago that i would have severe health anxiety and be a wreck... its madness, i used to be so happy and out going and dont know how ive ended up like this x
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Oh thats good, good for u☺👍 i did start therapy yeasterday for the 1st time, he seemed ok but didnt really feel i had a connection with him...he was a bit dull😕 going to persevere with it and see how it goes xx
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

God yeah its a shocker...its just not nice to live how we live....in fear, on our nerves and panic, surely it cant go on for ever 😣 im like all of u on here well and truely p***** off with it xx
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I don't kwon if it will help you. , but a form of to feel well will be that you need to kwon youself. what you put to like this,  how yestarday. and confront your fears. you should remember that you are resposible of you own feeling and have to learn control them. but you can control your feeling if you know them. sometimes, our fear, anxiety, scared is sometimes because we don't know the sufficient well. which are our weakness and strenghts.to know yourself is difficult for everyone, many people suffer these feelings. you will become the friend of your fears or scared if they want control you, and learn confront them.  I read a book that the our mind is very powerful ,so many people have gotten some big things in the world, but also for many people have hurted ourselves with some negative thoughts and feelings which can't control. so, we should learn to know the sufficient well for understand some weakness and strength. when our weakness is controling, we should confront it to our favor which can make to feel good ourselves. I don't know if it will be helpful for you. get angry or cry  with fears and scared uf it make to feel well but, later, try to be the friend of them and take out of you, take out you fua
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up