Not a good day today

Posted , 3 users are following.

On day 6 of the tablets now and have had no probs at all until this am. Woke up with a very grumbly tummy and although no orangey oil or so have just had an upset stomach all day :sadface: . I have stayed off the tablets today cos of the dicky tummy. I'm really paranoid of getting tango'd so have been really good so I don't know if it is the tablets or not. Has anyone else had this grumbly tummy too?

What I had yesterday:

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with milk, banana

Lunch - Wholemeal bread ham sandwich no butter, canned peaches, go ahead biscuit pack

Mid Afternoon - satsuma

Dinner - Weight Watchers Chicken Curry, WW Banoffee desert, kiwi

Milk for tea and coffee

Total about 24 fat grams

P.s - have stopped going to the loo now but still feel a bit dodgey

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

it might just be your body getting used to the tabs, i had a rumbly tummy in my first week and i was being really strict with it but it settled down after a few days, so dont worry. when ive had the orange i dont seem to get a warning, it just happens so it can be a bit of a surprise sometimes, luckily ive had no accidents i just notice it when i go to the toilet.

hope u feel better soon xx

• Posted

sorry to hear about your stomach ache, as sammybear says may just be your body getting used to it. but if your stools have been loose and not an orange colour you may have a stomach upset.

I have asked the nurse previously as someone wanted to know how they would know the difference between a stomach upset and the tablets causing the problem and basically it is the colour so please bear that in mind and if you are still suffering and it's not orange then plse go see your Dr.

• Posted

Thanks for the advice ladies. I am pleased to say that I am completely back to normal so it could be just my body getting used to the tablets.

I also think that cos I am so worried about getting the side effects, I'm kinda waiting for it to happen.

• Posted

[color=blue:2b317151d1]Glad to hear everythings back to normal and you've had no side effects!! smile[/color:2b317151d1]

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.