Not anxiety anymore. What other illness it might be?

Posted , 2 users are following.

After my mistake (HIV scare) I have all these symptoms: insomnia, heart wall pain, chest wall pain, radiating pain to the whole body, and headache, and cough and sputum.  Right now I poop out blood and have lots of gas in my stomach and throat.  I X-rayed 6 times in 6 months and doctors can not see what is wrong with me. Do I have a virus going inside my body? A viral infection?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have they done anything else besides the x-rays?  No Labs, MRI's, Endoscopy or colonoscopy?
    • Posted

The labs showed everything normal execpt high protein in the blood, no MRI was done, no colonoscopy yet, heart echo is fine.
    • Posted

Lungs are clear in x-ray.  Lipemia and Apolipoprotein B is a high.  Heart echocardiagram showed enlarged heart.  No MRI, endoscopy, or colonscopy is done.
  • Posted

Anyone check for ulcerative collitis. See a lower abdomen stomach surgeon for an exam..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.