Not coping

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am seriously not coping. I have wanted to self harm for the past 4-5 hours and the only reason I haven't is because I'm not alone. I am extremely low and do not have any friends or family to go to. I feel very suicidal too. I can't call anyone or any helpline as I have no privacy to do so. I have taken myself outside for a long walk to try and calm down and have only just got in. I feel completely alone, I have no one. I'm just not coping anymore. I need some help but kind of scared what the doctors will say. I'm going to try my best to get through this alone tonight as I have no choice but tomorrow I think it's time I took myself to the doctors.

What will the doctors do if I tell them how I've:

- relapsed with self harm

- have had non stop thoughts about doing deeper cuts in more dangerous places and the only reason I haven't done so is because I haven't been alone and don't want people to find out

- have been extremely suicidal thoughts even though I haven't carried them out yet

- that my depression has got a lot worse and I can't cope

Does anyone know what and if they will do anything? As of now, I could really do with someone to help calm me down. Thanks. 

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

the Drs should be very sympathetic with you. Don't be afraid to tell them the truth about your intentions and you will be taken care of.  please don't worry I am thinking about you tonight. OK
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Please take care just talk it out on here if you need to I will try and stay up for a bit if you need to talk just pm me
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Jodie I'm here if you want to pm, there is no need to do this alone hun x 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Jodie just seen your post and wanted to ask if you have been anywhere to be some help yet?  My daughter in law has had some awful things happen to her in her past and I'm afraid she suffers from this dreadful illness as well she is Beautifull but she does not see what we see and self harmes, she also has suicidle thoughts and head tried to carry them through in the past unfortunately she finds it hard to talk about her experiences so it's still in her head and all consuming her thoughts all the time I am here for her when she's ready and will stay here for her all the way I know it's hard to talk about self harming to people that's why you need the right people not friends because they won't understand and you will feel worse keep in touch on this site and don't be worried to ask for help theres a lot of support her and a wealth of knowledge from people who has been through this.

take care

lots of love Sue

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up