Not happy.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today i went to the shop on the wondeful estate i live on and got harrassment. That's not even ten frigging minutes from where i live. If you can call it 'living'. I'm fed up. And really angry, i've not taken my pills on purpose and been on some stupid crazy high dancing for 3 hours. At the end the buzz lasted for all of five minutes, five minutes of pretend sunshine. Do you think Monet painted as he did because life was just too disgusting and fake with it's perfect society? That the blots of colour were beautiful to him because it hid the ugliness of the world and you could imagine what beauty could be there? I don't mean in material value, i mean in life itself. I came home and put my foot through another drawer. It's strange, i took my meds this morning and now i'm fighting with myself to take them now at night... to be honest i'm having trouble at literally not killing somebody. Even worse i have to have an outdoor appointment with my case worker. She's going to suggest putting me in a cell. I know it. Perhaps i should just surrender and be put in  a cell because i don't fit in here anyway. Has anybody ever done that? What do you need to do, talk with Dr and say i'm not coping? Or am i just being a wimp?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

nick firstband for most try to take your pill , as missing them can make things bad. seconly your not a wimp, if anything your string enough to realise you need help. trust me blokes are not great and accepting this thing but when you accept you human and we all need support. if we didnt need support when we were at school we be taught to be our own plumbers, electricians, gas engineers, doctors and surgeon to list butba few jobs
    • Posted

Thanks Jimmy for replying and i understand where you are coming from however i am the opposite sex, but i'm with you all the way it practically floored me to admitting i was ill this way. I'm not very 'girly' lol. As it comes across up there. Yeah and i'm with you on learning to be 'you're own go to guy' shall we say, find it hard asking for help. You ever thought that it'd be easier to just sit away some where and just let time pass by?
    • Posted

nahh you need to fight back and be honest with yourself. only you matter in these challenges
    • Posted

Thanks Jimmy. You're right. It's gone on long enough. If i'm honest with myself i know what i need to do. Logic really, thanks again. Nick.
  • Posted

I hope you feel better. No you are not being a wimp
  • Posted

I know how you feel.  We need to let off steam.  I am low too, and feeling sorry for myself.  We all understand how you are feeling.  Been there.
    • Posted

Keep fighting back nick the rewards to you perosnally will boost you 
    • Posted

Pushed myself the other day Jimmy, thanks for the advice. Played bodyguard to flatmate as he had to return something to the store. I got some crap on the bus at one point, but throughout the journey nobody gave flatmate any grief, no stupid comments on his size, i was so that psd at being outside it clearly showed on my face. Top it off i didn't have to get into any arguments. Tomorrow i have an inkling will be different, because i have a pounding headache and shopping will be local but as you said keep fighting. Hope you are doing ok. And Anne, thanks for the reply, hope you are doing ok too.
    • Posted

Good to hear that you're getting through. I'm half way to the land of nod myself, why you up late, can't sleep?
    • Posted

Got pains, and meds have increased my blood pressure so just feeling a little cack. Got pulsating twitches in my arm and chest discomfort :0(.

Been to docs today too

• Posted

I am guessing you managed to sleep eventual nick ?
    • Posted

Sorry abut no reply Jimmy, i kind of phased out. Sleep came eventually, how'd you get on at drs? What'd he say about the pain and blood pressure? Can't he offer you any meds that don't mess your bp about?
    • Posted

He could take me of venlafaxine but as my mood is stable I more reluctant. sadly venlafaxine is quite hard to ween off too. When I was on mitazapine I weaned off it in 3 days, to be fair thou it was an emergency reduction. 

The doctor has said to just take the propanol , which is not just for anxiety but is actual beta blocker too, so reduce BP.

Im in the end pice of a divorce so that is not helping that much :0(

• Posted

Hi Jimmy, so the pains in the chest, and pulsating twitches in the arm are down to the venlafaxine? Yeah i can understand, if i found something that gave me a stable mood i'd be hesitant to come off it too. Good to know that the propanol has duo effect, maybe with any luck that'll stop the chest pains? Sorry to hear about the divorce, that sucks. That's added stress right there.
    • Posted

Hi nick,

yeah the increased pain in the chest ( I Already have a Problem in my thoracic spine that cause pain in chest ) is definitely the venaflaxine, as the venflaxine is general the best so far in keeping my mood stable during this naff time I am keen to stick with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.