not having a good day

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi ladies,

How does a person know when they are out of premenopause, going into menopause.

I seriously can't remember the last time I have had a period. Needless to say these past few day's have been hell. Just hell. sad

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi julie..................menopause is when your periods actually stop..............you are considered post, when you havent had a period for a full 12 months, so if you have a normal period during this time, you have to start counting again, unless its just the womb cleaning itself out, whihc would seem different to a  normal period, if this happens, then get it checked out to be sure.  
    • Posted

Well nothing yet. And thanks so much for letting me know. Have a beautiful day

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.