Not lost weight??

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello all, i've been on the pills for 3 weeks now, in my first week i put on 3 lb! i have lost that now and a further 2lb but i was losing that before the pills each week anyway! going to the docs at the end of the week, not sure if i should persevere with them??

i had a good lowfat diet anyway and only made a few changes to what i ate, chicken rather than pork things like that. i have had v few side effects other than wind!! :lol:

has anyone else had a slow start on these? i'm trying to lose weight as we are ttc and i feel a lot of pressure as i also have a gyne appointment on friday and i'm worried they wil send me away with a fat flea in my ear and won't help us!

any advice?

thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hiya's

Ummm unless my math is way out, you have lost weight, 5lbs in total

in 3 weeks thats good going and healthy .. think of the plus's smile

I'd stay on them, If your getting wind even though you follow a low fat diet, theres still fat going in somewhere, otherwise you wouldn't get the side effects

good luck and good luck on Friday

btw whats ttc?

• Posted

Trying to conceive ttc! :D

As i understand it i am still to have some fat? does the wind mean i'm still having too much even tho i don't get any oil or loose movements? :oops:

• Posted

You should have 12-15g fat per meal....

I don't understand the big deal between being overweight and the conceiving thing!!

I was 18 stone when I fell pregnant with my son and around 20stone when I fell pregnant with my daughter..I think Docs use it as an excuse too much..

I know a woman near 30 stone..who discovered she was pregnant same time as me..and had twins!!

Good Luck with your weight loss (getting jiggy whilst TTC will help you lose too LOL)

• Posted

Thats made me feel loads better thank you! :lol: i was nearly 21 stone but have lost 2 stone before going on the pills as they still want me to lose more!

hopefully when i've jumped this hoop i might get somewhere!!

thank you again

s x

• Posted

Hi everyone.

This is a great forum where people can support each other and fingers crossed be successful.

I have been taking blueys for a month now. Had no accidents but have learned to get used to my body.

It is differcult when you feel your stuck at a weight and feel is it worth it. Its not a magic pill we still have to be clever when it comes to our healthier lifestyle. :D thats my saying rather than a diet :wink:

I took advise from this forum and have weighted and measured myself. That is a great idea cause even if you havent lost weight you might still have lost cm or inches. :wink:

My biggest lesson this month was this week as i have a big prob where i weigh my self to much i was dissapointed that my electronic scales had stayed the same. For my once a week weigh i do it with no additional clothes as i have just measured and thought oh the scales are still the same strange. I also weigh in kilos and pounds. So i flicked the switch to pounds and was very shocked when it said i had lost 3lbs. I went back to kilos and i had lost a 1.3 kilo so my scales had got stuck. Not saying this could always be the case but i was starting to feel disapointed and had a wonderful suprise.

Well i have certainly waffled alot sorry :oops:

Good luck to you all. Don't be afraid to change things in life. Small goals at a time. :D Thanks for all the amazing posts that have been real helpful.

Best wishes

Sh ;-)

\" dont let our fears stand in the way of our dreams\"

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.