Not myself, can anyone relate

Posted , 5 users are following.

This has been happening for over 6 months now. Whenever I go anywhere my heart starts racing, I get all shaky, I get dizzy and feel like I need to faint and heaps of other effects. this includes going out for dinner, even going to work, in waiting rooms, etc. this week it has gotten so much worse! I don't even want to go anywhere, I just want to be home. I constantly have headaches & ive done some research and everything is telling me I have anxiety/depression. I want to go to the doctor but I can't sit there and wait with out getting this feeling. can anyone else help or relate sad

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You have the right idea having anxiety leads to panic attacks. See your physician it could be a simple hormone imbalance and meds can help. 👍

• Posted

Thank you so much, I hope it's nothing to major and goes away really quick! I'll book in to see someone and hopefully I don't have a panic attack or anything in the waiting room!

• Posted

Your on the right track. There are very few people in this world who haves suffered from anxiety. 🙏🏽👍

Information is power, information doesn't always translate into knowledge but at least you have the basic facts in front of you. It is important to be aware of all the treatments available. 💝

• Posted

I have just started this anxiety for a few weeks and it stopped me in my tracks..I wouldn't do anything,no appetite no going out and just being an old cranky guy.. I have 3 kids and a wife who I was acting rude to and I wasn't happy with myself..I finally went to my dock and other people and was prescribed anxiety med..it's been 2 days and I feel much better I even can eat and sleep and play with the kids..I'm not all the way back but trying..Just go see your doc tell em everything and don't worry. I know that's the hard one but we can do it... Clorazepam is what I'm taking 1mg a day.Good luck

• Posted

Thanks Chris! So glad it's has helped you, I think I should just try my hardest to go to the doctor so this can all be over and I can live a normal life again.

• Posted

It's not hard to go to doc..Hard is what you are putting yourself through..You don't deserve this and people around you need you....Do it now before your brain gets to deep into none sense. Deep breath and ahhhhhhhh.

• Posted

??Excellent progress. I am proud that you took the steps to,find what can nourish younand give you peace once again. Drink those protein shakes help keep your fit and minerals balanced.🎅

• Posted

I'm suffering really badly with anxiety/attacks

it's that bad I wake up through the middle of the night and have one (not meaning too) my chest feels so tight and 9 times out of my day I'm in complete dizziness to where I think I'm going to pass out and die I've had this for a good few years but got alot worse over these past few months (not sure why) anyways the symptoms your saying sounds exactly like anxiety and I really suggest going to the doctors I felt the exact same the thing that stopped me from losing it and running out was playing a game on my phone as stupid as it sounds it works in hope you get things sorted smile x

• Posted

You are dabbling in agoraphobia. It happens at times with a panic disorder but must be dealt with. You need to discuss this with your gp. You cant allow that to become okay. It is not okay.it is a horrible anxiety rule that will cage you in.
  • Posted

Hello,

It sounds a lot like anxiety. It can have some horrendous physical sensations. I couldn't even work into work once without having a panic attack!

Similarily I just go dizzy, faint, shakes, heaches, the list goes on..

Propranolol has been the best tablet I have tried. No real side effects other than cold hands but it pratically stops the physical sensations for me.

It's a god send as without the worry of the phsyical, it allows me to challenge my mindset and work out what is bothering me.

Could be worth a try?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.