Not really sure whats going on!

Posted , 6 users are following.

So for the past 8 months or so, I've been dealing with some stomach issues.  I have diariah almost every time I have a bowel movement it seems. My insides start rumbling and i just know what's about to go down... 

It's pretty embarrassing to say the least, but most importantly I'm worried about it because i know this isn't normal. 

It's weird because i don't feel sick or anything. I just feel the rumbleness inside. 

I've had 2 blood test done, a urine test and a stomach infection test and they all cam back normal. 

I normally eat  the same stuff... Is there some kinda food i should start avoiding?

I do drink a couple beers every other day.  Maybe that has a lot to do with it?

Any advise would be appreciated! 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Try eating some bananas also yogurt with probiotics will help also try to get some probiotics for your gut see if that does anything. If anything gets worse contact her PCP and see if you can get a referral to a Gastro. Also try taking some Imodium
  • Posted

Hi, check out the FODMAP DIET online, do you have milk, yogurt, etc?, if you do try lactose free milk, yogurt.
  • Posted

Sounds like my symptoms. I have diarrhea within an hour or two after getting up in the morning. Not too much pain, but not much of a warning either, when I have to go- I better get to the john asap! I was diagnosed with IBS 8 years ago. But the last 2 months have been so out of hand that I actually had a few accidents! Thankfully It wasnt in public!!! Saw my gastro dr and she said chronic diarrhea is the hardest to figure out as there is 4 pages of causes the dr has to rule out! So she is starting from scratch again because there are new tests now from when i first got tested 8 years ago. One is a test to see what my pancreatic enzymes levels are because thise enzyme help digest food. My anxiety is through the roof so she gave me an antispasmic med that also has a low dose of valium. So with all that said, go see your gastro dr so you can start the process of eliminating what it could be. Good luck!
    • Posted

I have had a few accidents with IBS. However, I find if I take Imodium and avoid fruit for a week, it gets better.  I try to avoid tests  and doctors because that adds to my stress levels and makes my IBS worse.  IBS can change over time and can cause accidents.   I know what causes my symptoms now, so I no longer worry about it.

• Posted

Wish I knew my triggers. Havent been able to figure it out!!!! Stress of course is a biggy and stressing over IBS is a 24/7 occurrance!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.