Not sure if this is the right place.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone.

Ultimate Goal:

Find an organisation of some sort I can donate my body to for experimental purposes.

Reasoning:

I simply do not wish to live any longer. I have been in, and out of depression for 5 or 6 years now. A lot of irrational thinking with the suicidal attempts. But I haven't done that in almost 12 months now.

And over the past year or so I've been trying to find a way that I can 'give my life' to a good cause.

I know it may sound bizarre because the average person simply does not feel that way. But the average person also isn't fed up with the rubbish their country/government puts them through on a day to day basis making everything so much harder to access. Whilst raising prices of everything, and cutting back on services available.

I don't fit anywhere, I don't click with anyone, I have no desire to want to better myself. I haven't for years. I've just gained weight and played video games.

So. If anyone has any tips, or knows of a place that I can contact to give my life away to them. Please let me know.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi wade   So just be yourself. Why do you have to fit in or better yourself?  Society wants us to be clones do what is expected. So what if you have gained weight and play video games. When or if you are ready then reach out but for now just be. ❤️
  • Posted

Hi Wade - I'm an organ donor. When I pop my clogs they cut out what they can use and plant the rest - provided my corpse is not in a state of decomposition. If you google it something will pop up informing you of the process relevant to your country. Meanwhile, have you thought of entering comps for video game players? I hear players can win some real dollars.

• Posted

Wade,

Have you had any other health problems?in day to day life there are many social problems,financial problems etc. If you have that you have to find a way out for solutions. You should consult with a doctor. First you have to love to your own life.

take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.