Not sure what are these patches

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have these patches for many years now. Didn't really bother about it. I had protected sex with a girl 3 years back. Not sure whether this is some STD even though I used protection. 

These patches are as you see in the photo, concentrated in the back of the scrotum. Can someone help please.

Thanks in advance.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

white spot which i think its Fordyce spots and it happen when sebaceous glands, which moisturize your skin and are usually covered by your outer layer of skin, become enlarged and appear as tiny white spots. These spots are harmless. They can appear almost anywhere on your body, including your scrotum and penis.
    • Posted

Thank you very much. It comes as such a relief. I believe it's a lifelong condition, I'm glad it's not any STD. Thanks for the reply. 

• Posted

Your welcome atleast now you are aware for yourself, just take this as a reminder .,. sex is good but we should really pick the right one partner . smile God bless smile

• Posted

But i want to add something for more info .. if incase smile that  White spots on the penis can be symptoms of STDs such as herpes or just normally occurring pimples. For STDs, there are always other symptoms that will accompany the white spots. Such symptoms include fever, pain when urinating and foul discharges. Sores are also more common than spots. With some STDs such as herpes, white spots on the back may also appear.

But if you dont have those accompanied symptoms you have nothing to worry about smile

• Posted

I don't have any of those above-mentioned symptoms. Also, these marks on exclusively on the back of the scrotum where I sweat more (I live in a tropical country and I sweat more than a typical person).. nothing on the penis so far. Hope I'm safe smile Thanks for taking time to give all the details. I really appreciate it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.