Not sure what it is and what to do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Okay so 2 weeks ago on the saturday i had sex with my girlfriend, (it was unprotected but i knew we was both clean, i was a V anyway so i was fine and i knew she was clean nonetheless as she told me and i trust her) so after we had sex, i forgot to have a shower to clean up and had one on the sunday night when she went home, but i couldnt figure out what has happened to my penile shaft, the top and the sides are red, it looks like dry skin/eczema but i came here just to make sure, i knew it wasnt herpes as theyre not spots and no ooze at all, and i doubt its an STD as ive heard it happens to alot of people, i was unsure of posting a picture too incase it gets taken to but its not too graphic or even graphic at all, any advice would help a ton, thanks smile 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

That's what happens when you have sex out of wedlock. Your penis turns red, dries up and falls off!  Just kidding. Did you use some type of lubricant or something like that? You may have had a reaction. By the way, just because someone tells you they are clean does not mean you can trust that. You should protect yourself against disease and unwanted pregnancy.
    • Posted

Any type of reaction in particular? oh no it wasnt just a case of her telling me, she just told me all her past life and such, and it all seemed in order, and i didnt no, sadly i had no at hand sad
    • Posted

Samuel,

If you still have the condition after two weeks and it's not getting better, you should see a doctor, just to be on the safe side.

Good luck

• Posted

It is permissible to post "sensible" pictures of medical conditions here. No doubt it will be moderated if silly!
  • Posted

Okay so i thought a picture would be needed to fully understand whats its like, ive cropped most of it out so its not as bad as originally intended and to give you a more of a understanding and a "diagnosis" if you want to put it like that also, its hard to see but its nearer the base, it goes more red after a mildly warm shower though,keep it monitored if you choose, thanks for the support smile 
  • Posted

Hi Samuel, It is possible for the female to have a chemical imbalance (many times caused by pregnanancy). Your GP should be able to diagnose the irritation quickly and prescribe the correct cream or ointment.

• Posted

Photo seen: You can get minor skin reactions on the penis from thrush/yeast contact from sex even if she hasn't got symptoms of itching and discharge. You could try buying some canesten HC or Daktacort for a few days without any harm. If no better with that then see your GP.
  • Posted

Okay good news, its pretty much faded away, but i went to my local GP today anyway, just said nothing to worry about for now but if it gets worse let him know,thought it was the occasional case of thrush (although i somewhat doubt it and think it was a chemical imbalance) so as of now im in the clear, will update this if it gets any worse, thanks for all your support everyone smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.