nothing works for my Haemorrhoids

Posted , 4 users are following.

So few years ago, notice this small small little thing slighty under my anus would sting if touched etc, thought nothing on it, now few years late it's like size of a pea, maybe a tad bigger, i have noticed it shrink on its own , but it never lasts long and it is big again, tried all  sorts of cream like anulsol, geminoids cream, i 'have even tried vairous home remeides, like hot sitz baths, ice cubes wrapped in cloths, even tried  minced garlic, minced garlic with oilve oil, and pretty sure it's Haemorrrhoids, i think it's thrombosed hemorrhoid as it's got a pearl black to it,  but anything i try it's bloody immune. if anything works, it's very minimal, maybe stops symptoms for 2-3 hours BAM pain/itchyness is back, cream never seems to shrink it, if it does it just comes back really quickly. mean there's alot more creams i've not tried yet, and not tried witch hazel, and yes I am not using tissue to wipe anymore, i've been using prepation's h, own brand of wet wipes, currently ran out of the wipes but will use baby wipes or wet tissue paper.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

and sorry if you don't want to see this, but tell me your opinions

• Posted

Looks thrombosed to me. How long has it been like this? Id let the doctor see if I was you.

I had a thrombosed one and GP sent me straight to hospital. To be fair, they sorted it out there and then. Not the most pleasant experience I've ever had I must admit (local anaesthetic, stiches etc) but it didnt take long and sorted me out.

• Posted

The best cure for hemorrhoids is spelta looks like wheat .you need to cook for 3 hours and eat in the morning 2-3 spoons and evening 2-3.You can keep in fridge 5-7 days.eat at least one month
  • Posted

i had prostatisus which now as gone been to doctor twice in six week i do large bowel movenment when i go doctor done digal retum with her finger say i got piles first time i ever had then my symptom at start burning or a stringing feel itching swelling of the back door of the two bit of skin that your poo come throw been put up ansol feel a bit better swelling feel like it going down and stringing gone 90 per cent just then two bit of skin at back feel tender and bit pain full after poo still is this normal after a week  and 5 day of cream  and r my symptom are piles just got cancer in my head advice please this year been hard year for me from 4 month of prostatisus 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.