Noticed these after shaving and quite worried. What do these look like? (M)

Posted , 2 users are following.

First time posting here.. a bit anxious.

I manscaped a couple days ago and noticed these. I think I've always had razor bumps after shaving for whatever reason (Maybe I'm just no good at it) and I noticed these bumps and I'm not sure why but I started freaking out a little bit. I've just started dating after my divorce and always use protection. Have had 2 partners in the last 6 months, none before that since my divorce 2 years ago. I've only slept with the current "date" twice, and maybe two dozen times with the first girl I used to date between September and January.

This is the one that worries me the most.. it's got an odd shape, especially after snapping a close up photo..

I feel like I may be worried for nothing for this one, seems like an ingrown hair... but again I rather ask than disregard it.

Final point, but I feel like this may be normal a couple days after shaving but I've noticed (maybe) the razor bumps have turned into small white pimples. Only have 3 or 4 of those. Scattered, not in a "cluster".. still worries me.

I'm getting tested tomorrow but was told results wouldn't be for roughly 2 weeks.. so maybe looking to relieve some of my anxiety (or pile onto it?) by asking here..

Any help is appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

it's ingrown hair look closely at the bumps i can see a tiny hair there. Use some cream that can pop them without u doing it because it will leave scars

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.