Numbness

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone ever had numbness to feet and legs? I woke up this morning not feeling well due to a sinus infection. Im on an antibiotic and nasal spray for that.But I've noticed that my feet and legs feel numb and tingly. It is scary.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi tonilynn, yes I do get it, all normal in menopause tingling numbness from time to time nothing to worry about my girl Hugs xxx
  • Posted

Tonilynn, I get that numbness there too and in my thighs, hands , fingers and sometimes in my back should blades. Right now I had a ear ache a few days ago and now it feels like i'm talking through my ear and like oceans sounds! 

• Posted

yes my lovely in my feet and hands also real heavy legs like i am wearing a pair of bricks
  • Posted

I'm thinking what if I've got the same. Have you got couph or kind of tight chest. I've got it already for good 3 weeks. And mt legs and feet go strange. My blood test is perfect, waiting for x ray in 2 weeks. My be its nothing to do with per menopause just a viras.

Get well soon. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.