Obsesses on tooth

Posted , 2 users are following.

My kid is 6yrs old. He had paltherapy and 5 teeth had cap on it. Now he had small obesses on right bottom which have cap four months back now its clear. Last week he had small obesses on the upper front one now its clear. We gave him anto biotic when he had obesses. Just wondering can I wait till the baby teeth falls on its own or its better to remove the teeth.

Can anyone help me out?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think you need to speak to your dentist, especially if your child has absesses which surely must be causing him pain.
  • Posted

What country are you in?
    • Posted

I'm in Uk. But the palthearpy was done in India. My dentist in UK says its my decision to remove the teeth or not. Since he doesn't have any pain at the moment just wondering whether to remove the tooth or not. What is the risk of not removing the tooth and removing the tooth. he needs to remove atleast 4 of this teeth and in that two of them are crown ones
    • Posted

I think you need to talk to someone who knows you, like your GP or Health Visitor or Dentist.  The Dentist is obviously shifting the onus onto you to make the decision.  Try your Health Visitor and aks her what she would do if it was her child you were talking about and not yours.  Baby teeth tend to drop out when they are ready and presumably if your little boy was in pain, he would let you know in some way.

But, I would speak to your Health Visitor

• Posted

Thanks for the reply. Let me check with my health visitor

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.