Off Balance - Lightheaded -Dizzy

Posted , 9 users are following.

I woke up this moring with off balance very light headed and if I move quickly light headed it's that weird feeling still not totally cleared has anyone experienced this. I had pounding heart and anxiety BUT I think thats because I got scared of this really off balance and light headedness. Slight head pressure. PLEASE respond right away. Moving my head feel it too and walking Scared

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Feeling exactly like this too today......ive been hot and cold too....get this after period usually...hope this helps.....jyat want my head to clear x
    • Posted

I'm not on any period close to post menopause. Has any one actually woke up in the mornings from sleep with this? 

• Posted

yes every morning for the last two weeks.  I have to watch myself around the woodstove, I am afraid to fall against it.  For me it was worse the first two hours of the morning...or if I had to go shopping (looking up or down to find items...)  You will be ok it will pass  I am over it now, the the time beig anyway.  I get it every so often
    • Posted

I got it a few days after my last period as well...and the funniest thing is that period was the first in months that I had no pms symptoms before...just got knocked off my tree a few days after it ended....ugh
  • Posted

I felt like that for the past two weeks, the last couple of days it has finally passed.  I hate that feeling of being drunk.  The best thing you can do is not move your head.  Looking up, down or around is enough to nock you right off balance.  It will pass...although it is a terrible thing!  Hope you get over it soon
    • Posted

Hi indifferent, you remind me of myself very much with symptom drunk in the head I did hate too, how weird I didn't think anyone would come on here and said they feel like this..glad you mention it 

• Posted

Hi i hav it somtimes i just do d exercise with my head an it helps
  • Posted

I get this feeling from time to time, especially in the morning. Are you dehydrated? That can contribute to the dizzyiness and the lightheadedness. Pinch the skin on the back of your hand gently. If the skin doesn't immediately snap back, you could need a big glass of water and food with a little bit of salt to retain the water. 

• Posted

Funny you should say that 2 nights ago I had headache light headed and dizzy with not to bed and felt much better next day . I think it's just par for the course and nothing to worry over just gotta have good and bad days 😊

• Posted

Yes. I encountered the dizziness and some more stomach issues on/off this week. Dizziness is common during peri. It cones and goes.
  • Posted

I've experienced this for the past year...worsened whenever I'm in artificial heat for too long..very scary....whenever I'm able to fully rest it eases up...and also after a couple of hours in steam room helps. Hope it passes for us both soon. I think it's hard for us ladies dealing with these issues when our life's are still running at 100 miles an hour...it's no wonder we get anxiety..poor us!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.