Off day

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi , I'm having an off day I'm hoping! Been on 15mg escitalopram and paprononol for about 5 months now and get what I call off days when I don't feel as good as I usually do! I get tired, funny tummy, and then I start worrying again!!! I know it's probably an off day, does anyone else get this?

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I get off dayS haha:P yeah most of us get it! It's good that on your road to recovery so don't let off days worry you! You're just fine! Best of luck! Really proud of you for making such progress!

• Posted

Thanks for your reply, means a lot!

Feeling a lot better now, although I tend to as the day goes on and I know I've come a long way, just get scared on odd occasion!!!

• Posted

I usually wake up with anxiety and fear that I might die or have something terminal and on the good days it goes away throughout the day. Keep on going!
    • Posted

Yes if I wake with it , it usually wears off, it's so weird it starts as soon as you're awake!!!

You keep going too and take comfort nothing nasty is going to happen, it's just the anxiety nothing worse!

I've accepted it's only anxiety symptoms and not a serious illness and that helps! Good luck and thanks again, it helps so much we are not alone x

• Posted

Yeah it is weird, I used to be nauseous as soon as I woke up and trembling with anxiety. Thanks very much for your kind words! Text me whenever you need!
    • Posted

Yep your symptoms exactly the same as me, nauseous, trembling and jelly legs, achy back, indigestion and poorly tummy!!!
    • Posted

Yeah it definately does suck but none of it is going to kill either of us!!! We will get there, take care
    • Posted

Hi, hope you don't mind but it's me again!

Going through a faze last three nights of not sleeping great, very disturbed and lots of dreams which unsettle me! Finally got up and if I have nights like this I feel slow to get going and feel a bit down and teary! It usually wears off a while after I've taken my meds but don't know why this happens occasionally? Any ideas or does it happen to you? Thanks

• Posted

Yes I think everybody gets off days, I think they happen to help us appreciate the good days. Good luck and keep fighting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.