OH BOY, SIDE EFFECTS!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Soooooo, I’ve been on Prozac for 4 days now and when I tell You that I feel The worst I do Mean the worst. One minute I feel Fine and the next minute I feel Like I’m falling apart. Today I started Have fasical twitching and a really bad headache. I’m just praying that this all goes away soon. My eyes are bothering me and I feel A little dizzy. I cant Be the only one 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How are your eyes bothering you ??

Is your vision blurry....eyes burning..seeing halos etc

• Posted

Just blurry  that’s all but not all day. It comes and goes with the headaches. 
  • Posted

WOW,  sorry to hear that!  I don’t remember any bad side effects.  I felt much better and anxiety and worries went away.
  • Posted

I started taking 20mg of fluoxetine two weeks ago.  When I first started taking it, I took it with breakfast.  About five hours after I'd take it, around one o'clock, I wouldn't be able to stay awake any longer.  I started taking it at bedtime instead, and it has been going well for me since then.  My mouth gets super dry sometimes, but nothing I can't handle.  Maybe talk to your doctor and see what they say.  Otherwise you could try changing the time at which you take it and see if that helps.  I hope you feel better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.