Oh Dear! OOPS!

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Just thought I'd share my hiccup at the weekend with you - I'm sure you will all laugh!!

Friday night was our regular work night out - usually nothing heavy just a few drinks after work.

I decided rather than drinking the usual lager and feeling bloated and horrid, I'd stick to white rum and diet coke. Which I did - and I got Trolleyed like never before.

The boys from work decided to go for a curry and being extremely drunk I forgot about the blueys and said yes, 30 minutes later I was tucking into a Chicken Korma (all that cream....)

Well - I'm sure you can all imagine what happened over the weekend....! (in the middle of Toys R Us of all places)

Take heed and don't try it!!!

I can see the funny side now and no doubt the boys from work will find it hilarious but at the time I was mortified

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry to laugh, but I can`t help it... smile

That`ll teach u Sam...lol...no more Korma`s.. :wink:

• Posted

aw sam :wink: i think we have all done that at one time! no more kormas for you then eh!!!
  • Posted

Definitely think it was a lesson learnt!

Glad you all saw the funny side too - was starting to think I was losing my mind (as well as weight!) :lol:

• Posted

I did well at my first 4weekly weigh in losing between 7-11 lbs (its a bit vague cos my doc never told me my start weight and then the dietician told me 2 weeks later what i'd lost and what I was at that point ands used different scales to the doctor and it was in KG) so by my scales I've lost 7lb but by the 4 week at the docs he gave me my new reading and I think it was 11lb so anyway i'm not quite sure. Anyway, I had a bit of a blowout last wednesday and I haven't quite got back on track since then. I've been eating peanut butter and garlic mayo with huge chunks of bread.

Trouble is although I've had orange oil, it's not been enough to shake me up enough to be good. Its a shame cos I was feeling good and people were starting to comment on me looking slimmer. I think I need to mentally slap myself!!! Any tips on how to get back on track!! :roll: Every day I start with good intentions then go pear shaped later. (not literally I'm more of an apple) :lol:

• Posted

You poor thing, hope you are feeling better now.

No more korma's for a while then. :o

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up