OH MY DAYS - what a stink

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys,

not sure why feel the need to humiltate myself publicy, but i am.

had a smooothie for breakfast this morning and felt day 2 was going well. i do suffer with a little flautulence as i eat so much veg. So wasnt  expecting the surprise when i did farted cool  and found oil stuff on my chair and ewwwww what a smell it creates. ive not eaten since 10am and its nearly 2pm. why the delay?

so glad i am at home and not in work, greatly humilating. is this normal?

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hav to lol at tht .smile I hav Bein thru it Hun luckily Bein at home when it's happened that's the worst thing about these caps hav these side effects it's cus ur eating summat with a lot if fat in them . Hope u achieve ur weight loss al the best x
  • Posted

Hi Colette

What was in your smoothie? 

• Posted

Hi Adam,

protein powder, handful of blueberries, 4 strawberries, few raspberries, almond milk and half a banana and aloe vera juice.

• Posted

i did log in on mfp and it said 11% fat but i couldnt  be precise with adding the strawberries and raspberries on to it as i dont want weigh food every day. that will drive me crazy
  • Posted

will be the powder then
    • Posted

Do you think it's the protein powder? It's very low fat content. I need a high protein diet as I've been really ill with adrenal exhaustion. Might skip it tmrw and see how I get on 
    • Posted

have you eaten anything over 5g per 100g in the last 3 days? it could be that coming out of your system
    • Posted

Sunday I ate 3 bags of crisps and a kitkat, saying that out loud is just awful. Loool 

I ate a really small handfil of nuts yesterday. Maybe them? 

All day yesterday was pretty much chicken and salad. I had a salad day. 

• Posted

Could be the nuts !!  I have not had any untowards happen until my friend said your all right with nuts especially brazil nuts as its not the same type of fat, (not so)  so I ate a packet along with dried apricots and had 6 runs and runs they were not only on my feet, but racing to the loo, so for the forceable future my one and only favourite brazil nuts are out that was my one and only disaster with oralist apart from the windy ridge for the first 2 or 3 weeks which has stopped now smile

• Posted

Hi

All of that apart from the salad and chicken (providing it was breast and not thigh) would have caused it you can't eat those things on the tablets otherwise you will get the side effects have the side effects gone yet?

• Posted

Mmmm maybe I will give up the nuts then, it was a strange one as my number twos 💩💩💩 have been ok apart from this incident, caught me twice today and not impressed. Sorry for sharing too much information but need to share to learn. 😉😉😉
    • Posted

Morning, found out what it was. The protein powder is 5g per 100g but I take udos choice of beyond greens for a healthy boost of goodness. It has 8 g fat per 100g - as good as it is, won't be taking that whilst on this medication as that was awful and ruined my denim leggings. The oil won't wash out even after two washes and vanish looool. 
    • Posted

Morning, Glad you found out what it was i did mention the powder to you yesterday however you didn't mention the green one at least now you know! maybe stick some soda crystals in the wash and put on a hotter cycle should take the stain out at least you can see the funny side lol x
    • Posted

i thought the green one was super healthly so didnt even conisder that!!! ok, soda crystals on the next shopping list is to be added.

just did my first shop and was very surprised. whilst it took longer checking stuff it was a real eye opener at the fat content. some stuff i normally select was 14 and 27 g of fat!!!

what did surprise me was that i an still eat rice and Amoy noodles, love a stif fry. tescso do "the city range" love those and they were onl 3-4 g of fat per 100, happy as i love the prawn and noodle one.

for yogurts i got the "free from" range as that was very low and also got a bag of snack a jacks, not sure i like them but then i wont eat many.

there s still a good range of food toat, so  think its really achievable now. x

• Posted

side effects can take 2/3 days to come out
    • Posted

Lol your welcome i hope it eases for you just stick to low fat and avoid nuts and kitkats! smile
    • Posted

Defo avoiding nuts and kitkats. Thought eating them on Sunday and starting the tabs on Tuesday I would escape - not to be x 
    • Posted

Make sure you drink plenty of water to flush them out and keep near a loo not sure if it would help but you could use a laxative that would flush you out quicker smile x
    • Posted

Your a star - thank you for taking time to reply and the advice. You are the godmother of oralistat 😉😉 x 
    • Posted

Aww thankyou (blushes) thats so very kind of you to say and your welcome. i Know what it is like to start out on these tablets and if you need any advice please just post back or message me smile x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.