Oh my gosh

Posted , 11 users are following.

i am so sick of crying and feeling bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😦

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I was crying so much from how horrible I was feeling that my eyes were constantly swollen. I'm actually feeling better than I have in months though. The biotec pellets I think are finally starting to work along with the anxiety med (Buspar) that I've been taking for two weeks now. I'm sleeping without waking up going out of my mind and my appetite is slowly returning. I'm starting to enjoy life a little bit again instead of staying locked up in my house all day. Lots of love to you and I hope you feel better❤

• Posted

thank you kim!!! and im so happy you are doing better!!! ❤❤ im going to need to check into the pellets.. i got to do something 😦

im on buspar too... may i ask how much you are taking ?

(((hugs)))

• Posted

I am on 1.5 tabs twice a day now. I feel so much more relaxed and my worrying is less and less every day. Ya the pellets were the most economically way for me to go as my insurance is horrible right now. I wish you all the best and always here to lend an ear❤❤❤

• Posted

I hear you. I have been on the verge of tears all day.

• Posted

Pam,

It's like you read my mind. I have said this very to myself today. If it isn't one thing it is another. I am almost 2 years post menopause. 51 but I feel like I am 90 and I am so sick of it all.

• Posted

kel!! im 2 years post also!!! ill b 51 in july and yes i feel 90!! my moms 80 and dads 86 and they run rings around me!!! my dad mows lawns and plays softball... im too tired to even walk on the treadmill! i have to hold on to the bars to keep my balance!!

geeezz!!!! hugs friend we got to stick together !!!❤❤❤

• Posted

Yes my elderly parents are quite busy too---- have no idea where they get their energy from but I want some! And I too, hold on the bars on the treadmill for balance.

• Posted

i feel the same way about my parents! what did i do wrong?? did your mom go through anything like this when she was your age?

• Posted

she was on HrT for 18 years... felt good on it and fine coming off it!!!

• Posted

thats great. are you considering hrt?

im so tired of crying too

• Posted

Yes! Me, too! Today, I am dizzy, disoriented, bashing into things, feeling down and totally spaced out. Yesterday, I was happily riding my bike. This back and forth is an absolute nightmare! I am with you every step of the way. Stay strong. xo

• Posted

hi bev!!! the last two days ive had bad motion sickness ... fullness in my head with dull headache.... ive been documenting all this since last july... sure does seem to be a pattern with certain days of the month! how can that be? ive had no period in 3 years but my body feels like im having one!! even get cramps like a period!! oh just shoot me now!! take care friend!!

• Posted

yep i feel like i only have one good day at a time....never more than one in a row

• Posted

Wow! I thought it was me. One good one bad back to back. I'm so tired of this! I did take some CBD for the past 2 days and a little better but still not myself and still going through. Ugh! Love you ladies! All we have is each other.Dr don't help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.